How would you like to employ “The Ivy League” of true crime history and journalism to promote your book? Now you can! The National Crime Syndicate is now opening its massive platform to help you promote your work.
The NCS has been featured and/or referenced in Time Magazine, Forbes, Washington Post, New York Times, Smithsonian and many more. We pride ourselves on being the best in the game, so anything we endorse or promote MUST be top-shelf. Here are a few of our stats.
Over 100,000 Social Media Fans
Over 23,000 YouTube Subscribers
Over 70,000 visits to the website each month
Over 110,000 page views on the website each month
From 59,000 Pageviews in May 2019 to Over 110,000 in May 2020
Nearly 1 Million Pageviews Over The Last 12 Months
Below is a sample campaign. Adjustments remade in real time as we see what works and doesn’t work for your book.
- Complete cross channel marketing campaign for your book.
- 5-10 boosted social media posts over 5 weeks. (or longer depending on your package).
- Homepage feature at the National Crime Syndicate website, with author bio and link to book
- Cross channel sharing to nearly 100 mafia, crime, and book clubs groups/pages,
- One feature editorial a week at the website and social media
- Post feature book excerpts across all channels
- Cross branding with related topics to create interest and buzz
- Book will be listed in our latest edition (inaugural) web magazine “The Shakedown.”
- We will employ our team of admins to share and promote the book and all related posts to dozens of pages, groups, clubs, forums and websites
- Featured in our web library as a feature author, and remain there indefinitely.
- An interview with Author and TV host Gunner Lindbloom, which which will be shared at his personal YouTube, his social media (100,000), and at the National Crime Syndicate YouTube.
- An interview with award-winning crime writer Synova Cantrell. The Interview will be shared on her Synova Ink Publishing platform. (500,000 potential viewers)
- Interview with Ian Barr on “The Wiseguy Hangout” podcast.
- Cross branding and promotion at Gangster Report, a website and page with 90K subscribers.
- Possible feature guest at the nationally syndicated “Original Gangster” with legendary true crime journalist and host, Scott. M. Burnstein.
- There may be more as we tweak the campaign to see what is working and what isn’t. We may even do a series of interviews–podcasts and youtube shows to expand market reach
- Weekly email blasts to our mailing list
- Contests and a LIVE giveaways of the book
- Live Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube interviews
- Tenured established authors on our team will post reviews and write a blurb for the book
You won’t get this much exposure for the price anywhere else!
For an investment of $499, you will employ some of the best crime writers in the world. Our goal is to create a platform where fans and readers of the genre can go to find the next book they want to read
Get In Touch With Us
Other Advertising Options
Promotional Post to Advertise Your Book or Product: $150
Full Page Advert in The Shakedown Mag: $50
Half Page Advert in The Shakedown Mag: $25
A Square Advert in The Shakedown Mag: $10
Advertise Your Item for Sale in The Shakedown: $10