In 2007, Italian police arrested Salvatore Lo Piccolo, who was the alleged boss of the Sicilian Mafia. During the raid they found a list of ten commandments that Mafia members had to abide by.
1. No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
3. Never be seen with cops.
4. Don’t go to pubs and clubs.
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty – even if your wife’s about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
10. People who can’t be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn’t hold to moral values.
Latest posts by NCS (see all)
- Vote on The Top 10 Mob Hits of all Time… - March 28, 2017
- 10 Famous Sites & Hangouts From Detroit’s Dark Past - March 14, 2017
- Spotted: John Travolta on Set as John Gotti - February 22, 2017